Metal works Bergen op Zoom B.V. focuses on engineering, production of sheet metal parts, powder coating and the assembly of these parts into modules and equipment. In order to execute agreements and perform marketing activities, we process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. In some cases we work together with other organizations or companies. We believe it is very important that personal data is handled with care. Your personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. We thereby adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
• state clearly for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
• limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data required for the purposes for which they are processed;
• first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to be able to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
• when we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data on our instructions;
• respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal data on your application.
If you wish to contact us as a result of this privacy statement, you can do so via the contact details below:
By telephone: 0164 – 24 09 10 (Monday to Friday from 8.30 am – 3 pm)
Use of personal data
When submitting requests for quotations and order confirmations, applications or other forms of contact, you leave certain information with us. This can be personal data. Depending on the reason for communication, the following data is processed:
• Company details
• Motivation letter and CV
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
• Processing requests for quotations
• Processing orders
• Processing applications
• To communicate with you through electronic newsletters
• Distribution to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if necessary. For example, we use Mailchimp to send newsletters. Information about applications is shared with our external personnel officer in connection with the application process. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Protect and save
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to deliver the service you have requested. The data recorded for our newsletters is stored indefinitely. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of the newsletters or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, data is stored longer if required by law.
Access and change of your data
You have the right to see what information we store about you. You can send a request for inspection to email@example.com
Is information incorrect or do you want to change something? Pass this on to us.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that Metaalwerken Bergen op Zoom B.V. does not handle your data correctly. This is possible on the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority