Metaalwerken Bergen op Zoom B.V. focuses on engineering, production of sheet metal parts, powder coating and the assembly of these parts into modules and devices.
In order to execute agreements and carry out marketing activities, we process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. In some cases we work together with other organizations or companies.
We think it is of great importance that personal data is handled with the utmost care. Your personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. We adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means, for example, that we:
- clearly state, and for what purposes, we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- restrict the collection of personal data to only that of the personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we first ask you for your express permission to process said personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- not to pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, we make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for any other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data to our instructions;
- respect your rights to request our personal data, to correct or delete your such data on your request.
If you wish to contact us as a result of this privacy statement, you can do so using the following contact details:
By telephone: +31 164-240910 (Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 3 pm)
Use of personal data
When submitting request for quotations and order confirmations, job applications or other forms of contact, you leave certain information with us. This may be personal data. Depending on the reason for communication, the following data are processed:
- Company details
- Motivation letter and CV
- E-mail address
- Phone number
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Processing quotation requests
- Processing orders
- Processing (job) applications
- To communicate with you through electronic newsletters
Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if necessary. For example, we use Mailchimp to send newsletters. Information about job applications is shared with our external personnel officer in connection with the application procedure.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Secure and store
We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of, and unauthorized access to, your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not store the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data as long as necessary to deliver the service you have requested. The data recorded for our newsletters are kept for an indefinite period. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletters or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, data is saved longer if required by legislation.
Access and modification of your data
You have the right to inspect what data we keep of yours. A request for access can be sent to email@example.com.
Is your data incorrect, or do you want to change something? Please notify us.
Authority Personal Data
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that Metaalwerken Bergen op Zoom B.V. does not handle your data correctly. This can be done on the site of the Dutch Data Protection Authority