BOZ Group has had a modern powder coating installation for more than 15 years. This installation has both manual and robot powder coating. For single pieces we also have a small manual spray booth.
We have an extensive range of measuring equipment that even includes one measurement device that can determine the layer thickness when baking the powder coating in our muffle furnace in order to reduce rejects to a minimum.
- Powder coating emit zero or almost zero volatile organic substances.
- Powder coating can produce much thicker coating than conventional liquid coating without the coating running or sagging.
- Powder coating residues can be reused. It is therefore possible to use almost 100% of the powder.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coating processes.
- Material and operational costs of a powder coating line are, generally speaking, lower than those of conventional liquid coating lines.
- Generally speaking, there are fewer differences between surfaces horizontally and vertically coated than by parts coated with a liquid base.
- A broad range of special effects are easily achieved that are inachievable using any other coating process.